Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some closure advice. women help!?

ok so me and this girl were talking for like 1 month and a half we liked eachother alot she liked me more then i liked her we talked on the phone everyday till like 3 am we hungout and there was a really good connection when we hungout she told me things that she never told anyone before not even her bestfriends she would always text call me and we felt really comfortable with eachother we talked about anything she said she never met a guy like me before and would never want to talk to talk to any other guy everything just seemed so perfect until i text her one day she doesnt w/b next day doesnt w/b then after 3 days trying to contact her she finally sends me a text saying ';icant talk to you im sorry.';i said why she doesnt w/b i message her friend she doesnt w/b. so she never ever told me why and that eats my heart out and breaks it : ( its like everything was so good then this happens its like a mystery so idk what happened..I need some closure advice. women help!?
Do you ever have opportunities to see her in person? If you do, try to talk to her about it then.





That really is bizarre but you never know with girls, we're pretty illogical.





However, she did say ';I can't'; not '; I don't want to'; so it doesn't seem really like it's anything that's your fault.I need some closure advice. women help!?
she might just be scared of commitment or didn't want to ruin your friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment