Saturday, August 21, 2010

To women...need advice before taking further steps?

My last cyle was from July 20-26, i have not had it since. I went to the clinic 2 weeks ago (Sept. 11) and the test came out negative. But why is it that i am not even getting signs that i'm going to start. I breast are tender, I don't eat as much as i regularly do and i get headaches here and there. The doctor told me that it may be that i am stresses out or even depressed, but if that was the case, Would it stop my period for this long?





I plan on going to the doc's office again pretty soon, but i want some opinions and experience of women that have been through a similar case as mine and end up not being pregnant.





I am 19 years old, started my period when i was 12 and have never missed my period for more 3 weeks.To women...need advice before taking further steps?
Go see your doctor and dont plan to go.. just GO!





It could be stress, it could be depression, it could be a change or it could be a signal of something else that needs prompt attention.


Go to the Doctor. Its the only thing that is going to ease your mind and keep you healthy.





Take Care :)To women...need advice before taking further steps?
have you had heavy excersise, like training for a marathon or weight training for an event. sometimes athletes miss thier cycles due to this situation...When you went to the clinic did they do a pee test or a blood test..if a pee, have them or your DR do a blood test..to be sure
ok im not a girl but i may have an answer


my sister in law has a pituitary tumor and thyroid problems and she ahad the same syptoms as you headaches loss of energy weight gain or no weight loss no period and her breasts were tender id get yourself checked out for those two things they can run blood tests and if your doc wont do it find one that will theres a chance that the test failed on you but get another one to test pregnancy and for thyroid and pituitary tumor as well
  • consumables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment