Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls, Women, need advice. I'm so embarrassed...?

Holy crap I'm so embarrassed.





Ok so here's the story,





I'm at summer school taking a class for geometry because I've had a hard time with math and want to get ahead.





During class all of a sudden I really had to take a piss. I asked if I could get up and go to the bathroom but my teacher said I had to wait 5 or so mins because somebody was already using it.





SO, as you could imagine when I was finally able to go I had to go REALLY BAD right?





So I bust out the class and go into the nearest restroom.





But then I think...hey...why aren't there any urinals in here?





OH SH*T!!





I accidently went into the girls bathroom!


(thankfully nobody was in there)





I feel so embarrassed.





What if there was a girl changing in there? I could have been called a perv or gotten sued for sexual harrasment or something.





Something's telling me that it's really not a big deal but I keep feeling bad about it.





Is it really that big of a deal?Girls, Women, need advice. I'm so embarrassed...?
its not a big deal at all.you are way over reactingGirls, Women, need advice. I'm so embarrassed...?
This is not a big deal , and you would not get sued for sexual harrassment, do'n't worry, If you have to go, you just go. Like you said there was noone in there. If there had been, I am sure you would have turned around, apolgized and left with a somewhat red face, and relieved bladder.


I am a mother of two and I have gone into the men's restroom before. I was eating at a local all you can eat buffet on a busy Saturday lunchtime. Well, I allways like to use the bathroom before I eat, and usually afterwards, so I am comfortable. The mens and womens bathrooms are opposite eachother. and I didn't look closely at the signs, and just walked into the bathroom, only to suddenly hear male voices and realize I was in the Men's bathroom. They were standing at urinals and talking. Lucklily they didn't see me and I certainly didn't say anything.


I felt a tinge embarrased, but mostly just chuckled to myself. I told my husband what happened when I returned to our table. He just laughed and took it all in stride. Now I could have been sued, but of course I wasn't . In order to be sued, it would have to be a case of intent, and I would have had to be charged with something by one of the customers, and of course no one is going to say anything.It happened so fast, nothing could happen. Just forget about it, and remember, we all make mistakes and it is just one of those stories that you can share with others, and it will just as qucikly be forgotten about as quickly as it happened.


Is your math any better? Math was my poorest subject, and even in College I had a hard time with it. Good luck!
no body was in there ok, but why did you wait until then, henceforth see that you dont wait till you are tight, women can hold to some extent but men shoulnt or they cant,


but, it should not have happened the way it has happened.


you should be sorry for what you have done.
I hope that your screen name was created with the band Prodigy in mind. If so - kudos.





And no, it's not bad. Yes, you could have gotten in trouble. I've gone to the restroom in a boys bathroom a few times when the girls was unavailable. It's whatevers to me.
not really, a bathroom is a bathroom.


dont spaz over it!
relax completely its nothing if you have to go you have to go it doesnt matter what anyone says relax there are bigger issues in life
No its not..its ok and fine my friend once pissed on wash tub at hotel cos the latrine was occupied...no worries! u were not able to stop it so you did! and you didint go purposely go inside to see any of you classmates pissing...don worry kiddo!
over


reaction
Wow...you need to not take things so seriously. Im a girl and I peed in a urinal once...long story but that was definetly more embarrasing that just entering a girls bathroom.
No don't worry.. u didn't run into a girl.. u should stop thinking about what could of happened then what really did
Aww it's nothing to be embarrassed about. God we've all walked into the wrong toilet from time to time. At least no other girls were there! Don't worry you'll forget about this soon, i have.
i dont think it is i use the guys all the time when we are out and the girls is busy no biggy in my eyes
not really


cause girls will just change in the stalls


and if they change out in the open for other people too see, they probably won't care if a guy see's either.


it happens all the time, its a mistake.


no big deal
Don't worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment