Monday, August 23, 2010

Im 13weeks pregnant and dont have a belly at all, ive read that women usualy get them around 13wks. any advice

im naturally slim, but am worried as i dont seem to have a bump at all. i have my first scan on friday and am worried, is it just nerves? wot do you think??Im 13weeks pregnant and dont have a belly at all, ive read that women usualy get them around 13wks. any advice
I'm sure you and your baby are fine. Many women don't start to show until a lot later on, especially in a first pregnancyIm 13weeks pregnant and dont have a belly at all, ive read that women usualy get them around 13wks. any advice
When I was pregnant with my 1st I couldn't wait to start showing either lol. Now I'm on my 3rd pregnancy, and my advice for you would be to ENJOY being slim while you can! Once your tummy gets big, it gets very uncomfortable and hard to move around very well. I can't bend over to pick stuff up without bending all the way down with my knees, it's hard to shave my legs, sex is much more uncomfortable, rolling out of bed is a chore... The list goes on and on lol. You'll start showing soon enough ;) Congrats on the pregnancy and best of luck to you!!!
I had the same thing happen to me too. I am naturally slim as well and I didn't start really showing until about 20 weeks or so. (Thats when people starting noticing.) Don't worry. Its a good thing that you have a scan on friday, because then they can reasure you, and let you know what they think. Good Luck with your pregnancy :)
Every women is different, if this is your first it could be 16 to 20 weeks before you notice a baby bump it could be even longer. Try not to compare yourself to other pregnant women, you'll only manage to drive yourself crazy. Relax I'm sure everything is fine.
you're fine. seriously. I have a friend who is VERY slim.. and is three weeks ahead of me at 19 weeks, and barely has a tummy yet. It just depends on teh person. I am 16 weeks and showing.. but it's the way we are all shaped.





And it is normal to feel worried or concerned about baby. wondering if everything is okay in there. Everyone does.
i didnt get mine until around 20 weeks, and some dont get them til thier 25 weeks, because ur so small u probably will get it around 20, good luck, dont go by statistics, i dont kno how they gets those statistics but theres something rong with them,,, go to babytobe.com they have ALOT of information and sign up for thier week by week pregnancy thingy, they send u a e-mail every week about ur babys development and everything its so freakin awesome, congratz and good luk
Most women don't show until their 5 months pregnant, so it's normal not to show until then, and not huge bump either, but a little bit, then the last few months is when everything gets larger. I was 6 months when I started to really show.
Don't stress about not having a belly. I didn't really start to show until about 20 weeks. The baby is really small at 13 weeks, don't worry you will get a belly soon enough.
I didn't start to see any baby bump until I was almost 6 months and I'm pretty small framed myself but my dr. didn't seem concerned at all.
You got a wrong info. Most women are showing only after 5-6mths. Most women dont look pregnant at your stage,still early.
It's just nerves. I didn't show till my 7th month with my first. By 7 mts I had only gained 2 lbs.
i wouldn't worry about it too much...


but you should talk to your doctor...


good luck!
yup just nerves, i am 20 weeks and only have a tiny bump now x
  • cheap cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment