Saturday, August 21, 2010

PROFESSIONAL /EXPERIENCED WOMEN -skin advice please?

I am in my twenties and have really good skin..just a few tiny fine lines on my forehead that only I can see.





What cleanser is best for me -





1. an Antioxidant one? Or





2. One with glycolic acid.





鈥lease tell me which and why?PROFESSIONAL /EXPERIENCED WOMEN -skin advice please?
I am a beauty consultant, and I would have to agree with the second answer. Allthough the cleansers are good for more than just acne, the moisturizer has a big impact on your face. A good moisturizer will accelerate the skin's natural renewal process, getting rid of the fine lines;)PROFESSIONAL /EXPERIENCED WOMEN -skin advice please?
Truthfully, the cleanser is not the most important product. If you do not have acne, I would choose a simple cleanser and spend my money on a good moisturizer or treatment cream and a good sunscreen. Vitamin A is the most important vitamin for maintaining your skin's over-all health. It can repair sundamage, balance oil production, and help improve your skin's collagen and elastin. Vitamin C is also great for building collagen and brightening the complexion. Try Environ skin care products, you will see some improvement to your skin with in a week or two. And of course, use a daily suncreen.
one with glycolic acid


glycolic acid treats the fine lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment