Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 points for helping me out! men women advice!?

I went threw a bad and I men bad relationship of five years, while my ex left me for another girl while I was pregnant I thought it would get easier. well its been a year and a half almost 2 years and not 1 man will look my way. Im 21 and I work hard I only have 1 child and hes a cutie. Im good looking but I cant seem to get a date. of course being really hurt by the love of your life then being a single mom for almost 2 years it gets lonely.





I just don't understand why I cant find a good man. I deserve to be loved, and everyday that goes by I become a little more depressed that my ex is living his life and Im raising a child on my own. Im sure allot of women and men with kids can relate.


But Im just so lonely and I dont know what to do anymore and im scared that I will be 50 by the time I meet someone, and realistically by that time I'll be used to be on my own so why bother get into a relationship. Someone please give me advice, am I doing something wrong to make men stay away from me! 10 points for helping me out! men women advice!?
I KNOW WHY!!!! ok guys can sense when your depressed and they try to stay away from the tears (pst i know) so you need to be more confident, where modest but cute clothing and just go to a bar with some friends and forget about the worries just have a good time... and remember STAY CONFIDENT!!!! hope that helped! =D10 points for helping me out! men women advice!?
guys can be so!!!!!!!!!!! heartless and girl you will meet someone

No comments:

Post a Comment