Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do any women who have found their guy have any advice for me?

i don't believe i'm unlucky in love, i just don't think i have found the right one yet. i am really picky but honestly every guy i have liked i hang out with and it doesnt work out and it can suck and make me feel horrible. im 19. please give me some advice or share some experiences.Do any women who have found their guy have any advice for me?
been there. still there. lol, to me i don't see it as unlucky in love... ( I too am picky ) but its more so patience...waiting for that guy to surprise you with all the qualities you're looking for, can make that relationship feel so much more speacial. Also don't believe that you're unlucky in love again, because think about it...there is the whole world left to discover. Ummm.... experience, found a guy that i really liked, he was from Italy (never was interested much those around me ... ) things worked out great, but then he had to go back, but we still kept in touch, wrote letters, sent gifts, he visited me during the summer (back in my country) and work at the same place i worked....things worked out great. but then we lost touch, time difference...priorities of education came first (we both understood) and yeah ... just remained friends. I honestly believe that things would have worked out longer if only we were finished school...then again, who's to say that it might not :P


From this experience it made me believe... because i had no lucky finding someone around me, and the fact that i found someone wonderful ....abroad! was just overwhelming because it made me realize that i shouldn't be so down if i can't find love here.... there is a whole world to explore.





I hope this helps? or inspires you ? Best of luck, and don't give up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment