Thursday, July 29, 2010

What advice can you give me about meeting any foreign women (in general)?

Hi-I like Chinese and Taiwanese women, but I wanted to know what advice can you give about meeting ANY foreign women in general- like meeting African, or Latino/Hispanic or other Asian women, and women from other foreign countries? What can I say to them to be friendly and not give them a bad first impression? Please let me know. :DWhat advice can you give me about meeting any foreign women (in general)?
just be yourself.


you dont have to impress other foreign people in order for them to like u. its all about personal preference. im latina and i prefer latin man, this does not make me racist, its just my personal attraction preference for men. yes, i do believe there are foreign men who are gorgeous, but i prefer dating latino man, because that's what i like. just be yourself and ask questions to learn from other cultures, people love that.What advice can you give me about meeting any foreign women (in general)?
Yeah be yourself and don't talk like ';Do...... you .......speak ......a...... English?

No comments:

Post a Comment