Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some advice from women please?

I am a young man with two children, they mean the world to me and i will always have them in my life. I have been single for quite some time now and every time i meet some one i think is nice as soon as they find out i have children they seem to go very cold or i never hear from them again.


Why is this?


I have a few idea why but would love to hear from anyone. Some advice from women please?
Well, I am 22 and have never been in this position but my Dad has. He was single for a long long time and I think it might have been because of me and my sister.


I think that if I was going out with a guy that had children it would be a lot of extra baggage to take on especially if I only wanted a bit of fun and wasn't too serious.


I think you have to keep trying and have fun trying to find the right woman. Someone out there will be happy to accept you and your kids. Maybe another single parent?


Anyway, my Dad is now married so it will work out in the end :)


Also, I think it is great that you do not hide your children and are honest about them, it is great to see man proud of his children so well done :) and good luck.Some advice from women please?
It will just take time to find the right woman I think that it is commendable that you are up front with your dates about your children. If they ditch you once the found out they aren't the right person for you or your children. The right one will come along when you least expect take it from a single mom we have the same issues believe me i have had plenty of guys exit quickly once they found out about my son i know it can be rough but they are losers. I started having better luck when i started looking in more family orientated places I met my fiance at a little league game. Good luck with ms right.
wow, you dont know how good it is to hear that a man loves his children. im a single mom with one 2 month old son so i know somewhat of what you are going through. soon after i found out i was pregnant, my fiance left. it was really hard but i got on my feet. thankfully, i found a guy when i was 5 months pregnant and treats my son as his own. there are people like that out there! the world is cold, but God brings you obstacles and he will bring you through them. finding a nice woman is your obstacle and you will find her =) shes out there, through all the mean ones, shes there waiting on you.
you just haven't met the right person yet. My boyfriend is 10 years older than me (I'm 26) and has two young girls (5 and 3). We've been together for 2 years and i love those kids like my own and would do anything for them. there will be someone out there who will do the same for you, but i know a lot of my friends wouldn't want that responsibility. Just be patient and the right person will come along. I've realised as well, that the older i get, the more i expect someone to have 'baggage' and I accept that. Sometimes it can be a good thing too though, as i've found out!
I guess its because they're not ready to take on the responsibility of your kids really? What is the most precious cargo to you - can be regarded as baggage to someone else.


Why not try online dating for single parents? I have a friend whose in the same boat as you - everytime she mentioned she had kids, guys used run a mile - so she joined one of these sites, met a guy in a similar situation and they are now dating very happily!


xx
Hi, I am 21 and my boyfriend is 24. He has two kids a boy and a girl and 2 and 5. When I met him i knew he had kids and they all came as a package. I love him so why would I push his kids away.





We have all bonded really well and I love watching him with them, partially because Id love a child myself. Plenty of time for that!!





Like a few others have said, you just havent found the right lady for you yet. if you look you wont find. It will happen when you leat expect it.





Keep your head high, and have faith.





Best wishes x
personally, i think a man with kids is a no go area based on personal experience. but, women do not like competition, especially when they are just getting to know u. i know it sound selfish but, that is how it is. when the right person comes along though, the kids will not be a problem. all the best!!!
I can only think of 2 reasons. She was not ready for children - yours or anyone else's. And she doesn't want to possibly deal with the birth mother either.





Why don't you try dating single moms? There are lots of them just looking for a guy like you.
Girls don't seem to like a guy with kids. Just like a lot of guys don't like a girl with baggage.


A REAL girl would be with you no matter what the cause is.
What you percieve as two wonderful additions to your life are seen as baggage to unworthy women*....
Perhaps they wouldn't want the commitment and responsibility of looking after somebody else's children.
Because, even though they're you're kids and you love them, they're baggage to other people





Sorry dude kind of blunt but its how i see it
You just havent found the right person. I married a guy who had a son, they came as a package and it didnt worry me back then.Everyone is different. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment