Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice from women or anyone that can help?

Hey ladies waz up my names martin.. i have 2 questions for all you females out there.. here they are.....1) the other day i was at a club and i am a good dancer. I love to dance reggaeton and hip hop. it was strange but once i got to the dance floor and danced for a couple of minutes i noticed women were looking at me differently .one chick even took me out to dance and didnt let me go for the whole night. so are women highly attracted to a guy who can dance? and if so why?





question number 2) most women say i am a very good looking guy. but one time i went to a club in casual clothing and didn't really get many numbers as i usually do when im in nice dressy clothes. do women judge a man buy how hes dressed even if he is good looking? do nice clothes make an ugly man more attractive? out of 100% how much do clothes really matter to women ?I need advice from women or anyone that can help?
girls like to dance. if they can find a guy who can dance and dance well, thats awsome. theres something just...sexy about it.





to me clothes dont really matter much. if you look like a slob then its a differant story. but if your put together, no rips or tears or anything, then i dont care what your wearing. i will admit though, a well dressed guy is slightly more eye catching than a guy who is just wearing jeans and a t shirt.I need advice from women or anyone that can help?
for question 1) yes some women think its a turn on when men can dance (great job at finding out that women love hip hop dancin men- kudos!)


for question 2) sad to say some women do judge men on clothes- blech -if the ones that do judge you theyr not worth ur time so 4get em (trust me theyr just a bunch of beeotchs anyway). me and a lot of peeps i no rnt that shallow but like i said...
Okay that is a very very long question... So I'll answer it in my opinion...





1) Yes I am highly attracted to guy that can dance... Well, it really depends cause i don't like guys that dances like Ricky Martin... or any guy that can shake his booty waaay better then i can... So, a guy that dance cool and doesn't exaggerate his moves... Yeah.. I love dancing and i would love to dance with someone that know what he's doing... But never misunderstand a girl if they dance with you the whole night and never let you go, cause she's probably like me... I enjoy dancing, so if i do meet a guy that can really dance, I would love dancing with him the whole night... I might even tease him a little with sexy dancing... But nothing further... So don't think too much unless she tells you that she would like to take it to another level *hint*...





2) Okay, I am also attracted to guy that dress 'clean'.... I like it when guys wear T-shirts with jeans and a blazer on top... That's uber hot... and I also like guys that dresses casual... But definitely not someone that wears a shirt tucked into his slacks and wears a tie or a bow tie... That will be waaay too dressy for a club and a fun night out...(It'll totally freak me out) But nothing too messy... How should i put it, I hate that the way that Britney Spears' ex husband(I don't remember his dumb name) dresses... He looks like crap and it would feel like he doesn't respect himself and the lady that he's with... Eww.. No-No!! As for the percentage... 90% 'clean and neat' would work for me... and as for ugly guy that dresses nice... I don't really like it when a 'not so good lookin' guy trys too hard to act all cool and pretty face, it gross me ou. Oh well... as long as he is sweet and caring and nice... the ugliest guy could look the cutest to me...





Hope i helped...!





Good Luck!
yes and yes








DUH
(1)Yes. I am personally attracted to guys who can dance, and I think that majority women are too. More than likely its because it shows how u can move those hips in the bedroom as well :)





(2) Clothes tell a lot about a man. How he carries himself. Now the question is when u were dressed casually, were ur tennis shoes clean or dirty. If dirty, that explains why u didnt get any play. Women like a clean man. Shows that he does care about his looks and confident. Clothes cant necessarily make an ugly man attractive...that wld make up 45-50%. An ugly man wld have to also smell good and have a good personality. Then the ';ugly'; man might get some play.
1. Yes women do like a man who can dance. It can mean a lot of things, he likes to have fun, he's not too shy, if he can move on the dance floor he can probably move in bed, and a girl likes a man that won't just watch her dance or stand behind her while she's doing all the work.





2. Clothes do matter, it tells you about how much the person cares about themselves and the way they look. Not that women want a conceited man or a man who cares more about their looks than their woman, but a well dressed man exudes confident and pride in yourself. Nice clothes and a good attitude can make a man appear to be more attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment