Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a woman's advice who had Laproscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy and what is normal about the recovery?

I'm already a week into healing from my hysterectomy. Thankfully I was able to keep my ovaries. I need expert advice from women who know what I'm dealing with during recovery. Examples of what I deal with: abdominal swelling and for how long, feeling fatigued and what to do, have understanding from a supportive partner, sexual function after normal time to allow for it, best vitamins or supplements that boost healing or energy, and just basically anything else that would be useful advice. Thanks!I need a woman's advice who had Laproscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy and what is normal about the recovery?
I thought this was the best surgery anyone could have ever done for me!


I felt great after wards. The abdominal swelling only lasted a few days, the weakness maybe few days longer. Sex is GREAT now!


Just take whatever medications your physician has prescribed for you or whatever vitamins you normally take on an everyday basis. You will heal with or without them just fine.


2 weeks after my surgery, I was on a trip to Las Vegas...good luck.
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment