Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can any women give me some much needed advice please?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women give me some much needed advice please?
I dont know your wifes preference, but i would like it if my husband did that for me, it shows you are dedicated to her and are will to go through some pain to make sex better for her. But also if she married you as you are im sure she doesnt mind you not being circumcised.Can any women give me some much needed advice please?
dave please wake up dear a woman wants all the meat that you have not trimming an inch off and giveing her les ,better thantk twice
I ask a docter once what he thought of it and he said , that in this day and time it was more for ...fashion than anything.





although getting it done might help ur wife not get as many yeast infections because the folds hold and can grow bacteria.





on the other end some say it is not as sensitive during love making for u.





although if ur wife loves u she'll love u the way u are.
You should do it..


It makes a difference when doing oral...


She will love it
It sure does feel different, love. That's really nice of u to do something nice like that for ur wife. I'm sure she'll be pleasantly surprised. It's so much nicer making love to a man who's been circumcised. If u like oral sex, then when ur wife takes u into her mouth she can use her tongue on the tip, but with the foreskin there it can be a little difficult. But if that's not ur scene then it doesn't really make any difference.


Good luck, love.
it doesn't make a difference with how it feels to a woman, it is cleaner, decreases infections, and is more cosmetically accepted, it may decrease the feeling that you have during sex though,
I'm glad my husband is cut.
The only difference for a women is when she is giving oral, She wont have to pull the skin back.


You might find it more pleasurable as well, Well once it heals, It should increase sensation around the head.
As far as sex, no, it shouldn't make a difference for a woman. I've had both uncircumcised and circumcised boyfriends (Yeah, so I got around a bit!). If you're concerned about circumcision making sex less enjoyable for your wife, don't worry about it. I don't think it will change anything for her.
No It does not make any sexual difference and does not feel different to the female. But, I know if my husband did that while I was away I would be very pissed, for I bet your wife would ask your opinion if she wanted a Brest lift, etc. so my opinion is to wait and talk it over with your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment