Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship woe's, women advice please?

well my boyfriend of three years broke up with me last week, things have been kinda rocky for awhile but I belive that we truely love each other, for the record i know there isnt another woman. It has been a terrible week, trying to not call and hoping that things will work themselves out. i still think about him constantly but have been trying to better myself and spend more time with the girls. i am 23 he is 31. he has been busy at work from what i know the times we have talked. tonight i called and wanted to see if he wanted to grab a beer and catch up. he said it wasnt a good idea which made me upset then he told me he found out today his dad has cancer. his dad and him and also I were very close we lived with him for awhile when we first got together. He wouldnt let me meet up with him even to talk as friends I know he is very upset. I want so badly for things to work. I keep telling myself not to call him everyday and let him miss me its so hard though i miss him


advice pleaseRelationship woe's, women advice please?
he needs time alone specially with his dads situation give him some time to get his head together

No comments:

Post a Comment