Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice from MATURE women?

I'm 16 years old and I've been with my boyfriend now for over a year. He's 17, and a while back he wanted to start having sex, but we decided to wait until I turned 16. Anyway, I'm 16 now, and he wants to move things forward, but I'm a little scared about it to be honest - some of my friends who have already had sex said that it hurts at first and that you bleed afterwards. We have already done quite a lot of other stuff together, oral sex and stuff like that, but I'm just scared that this is going to hurt.





Is there anything we can do to make it not hurt the first time? Does anyone have any advice or tips they can give me about the first time?I need some advice from MATURE women?
You're a little to young to start having sex....but I can't really say anything. My first time was at 16. Okay-so when he inserts his penis inside of you, if it hurts (and it most likely will because your vaginal muscles haven't been stretched that far yet)--tell him to take it slow at first. After a while the pain should go away, and then you can enjoy the experience. However!! If you're still feeling some pain, tell your bf to stop immediately...and then wait a couple of days and try again.





If your first time doesn't exactly turn out to be as romantic as you expected, it's okay. First time sex, you don't really know what to expect-so the first FIRST time isn't that great sometimes.





Goodluck sweety. Make sure you and your bf use a condom. Every Time!!I need some advice from MATURE women?
Well you could ';stretch'; your vagina out beforehand.. some girls break their hymen way before sex anyway for various reasons.. beyond that.. I dunno.
wait!
Katie- you should be concentrating on if you really want to go through with it. Pain shouldnt be an issue and if you are making that as your excuse not to do it then chances are that you arent ready. I know that all of your friends are already having sex and its tough being '; the virgin'; I was in your same shoes. All of my friends had ';older'; boyfriends and had all of these stories about how much sex they have had. I was always the one that never had a boyfriend because I wasnt ';putting out'; I always used the excuse...I dont want it to hurt. Well, I had turned 17 and my very first time I had sex I got pregnant. My mom forced me to have an abortion and I think about it everytime I have a teenager ask me about my first time. Its very hard and emotional and you will realize what I mean when you get older. Things happen for a reason and you should know that it is ';your decision'; if you choose to have sex. I hope you feel a little better about your decision making. And know that you arent the only one that thinks about it. Goodluck!!! :)
if your not ready, don't do it!!! if he loves like he says...he will wait until you are ready.....not until you are a certain age! it is a very precious time.....and you won't realize it until later in life! so wait till you are ready emotionally and physically!!!!!!!!!! which at 16.....your neither! good luck to you!
If you are scared, you should wait. If he wants to move forward and you are not ready, then you should really wait and he should move on. But if you must, go see an ob/gyn to get some proper advice.





For old school advice: Lubricate!! Lubricate!! And take it very, very very slow. The more stimulated you are, the more receptive you will be to receive him and you will be less focused on the pain.





Don't go by what your friends say. Everyone first sexual experience is different.





Good Luck
I have never met a woman in my life who said ';I wish that I had had sex at a younger age'; If he pulls that old line ';If you love me you'd do it'; Answer '; If you loved me you'd wait.';
It doesn't always hurt- one thing is to make sure there is enough foreplay- or use artificial lubrication. Also, go slow- no need to rush it.


That being said- if you arent ready and your boyfriend wont accept that then he doesnt really love you and you are better off without him.


I am 25 and lost my virginity early in life- trust me it isnt all its cracked up to be... I wish I had waited-
The first time is rarely fun for the girl and if it is his first time also, it will be over quickly. It will hurt at first, because the hymen will have to be broken, even if it is already broken it will hurt because it needs to be stretched.





That being said, wait until you know he is the one you want this to happen with. Once you give up your virginity, you cannot give it back.
Are you scared because you think it's going to hurt, or are you scared because it's a big decision?





If you are scared because it might hurt, there's nothing you can really do to make it hurt less. It doesn't hurt for everyone, if you have had manual sex or use tampons, it shouldn't hurt terrible. If you relax and are caught up in the moment, then it shouldn't hurt. But if you are tense or unsure about whether you actually want to have sex, then it may hurt.





If you are scared for other reasons, just tell your boyfriend. You have been together for a long time, so it appears that it isn't about sex. He should understand!!





Please be safe in whatever you decide.
If you are uncomfortable taking the step then it is more like that you will feel discomfort. I woman has to be relaxed and 'in the mood' for her body to properly receive a male. You should probably wait until you feel powerful about your sexuality, in charge of the situation and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment