Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can any women give me some much needed advice please?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an surprise for my girlfriend because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their man did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women give me some much needed advice please?
GO GET IT!!!!!!


she will appreciate it, because you will last longer. Also, you will make it so she gets less yeast infections.Can any women give me some much needed advice please?
Why in the world would you consider getting circumsized now? You need to be proud of the way you are.
Had both types, no difference at all.The quality is the main factor in sex.Regular and oral need a quality performance.Do you have a medical reason to get circumcised?I knew a friend of ours that had it done medically at 53---his wife said it took it forever to get well enough to perform.Think it over..
This one is up to you, a woman problem want tell the difference, plus they do not numb you, very UN human do you not thank.
I say don't do it. For starters she won't recognize it and feel like being screwed by a stranger. I'm sure it will hurt for days for no gain whatsoever. If you really want to surprise her than stretch the thing three times a day and it may make a difference if you know what I mean.
makes no difference to a woman sexually


and man are you ever gonna hurt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment