Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shaving advice, women read?

I recently started shaving my chest and I have all these red bumps that look like acne. Sometimes they itch like crazy. I think its razor burn or something, but Im not sure. I didnt have to worry about that when shaving my face, so I have no idea what to do to get rid of them or to prevent while shaving in the future.Shaving advice, women read?
Try Tend Skin. It can burn for a second but after using it for a bit, it should help. They sell it at Sephora and online.Shaving advice, women read?
yeah its razor burn, try using a sharper razor and a good shaving cream, then put on lotion after :]
A dermatologist told me years ago because I got terrible razor burn. He explained that it was actually the hair follicles getting infected. He told me to take a qtip with a dab of neosporin on it and twirl it just inside each nostril daily as part of my hygeine routine. I do it when I get out of the shower while putting on my deoderant etc. It took about two weeks for me to see a difference but I have NEVER had razor burn again and its been 15 years. Worth a try for your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment