Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pregnant women needs advice?

Hai. I am 3 months pregnant. I am a housewife. I am feeling sleepy during morning hours. Is it OK to continue? Or do I need to be awake? Will it weaken the baby? I am also feeling tired throughout my trimesters. Can any kind lady can help ?Pregnant women needs advice?
Your body is going through some serious changes, being tired is completely normal. You NEED the sleep! It should get better during your second trimester, but you'll probably be feeling tired again in your third! (At least this is how it's been for all of my pregnancies.) Don't worry about sleep weakening your baby, healthy babies need healthy moms!Pregnant women needs advice?
fatigue is a very common symptom of preg and may stop after the first trimester or may continue it depends on the person and the preg. Your body knows what it needs and if its tired then you should rest your household duties can wait until you feel better. it won't hurt the baby, but you remember you are the carrier for this life and your body will protect the baby but you have to give it the proper ways to do that and rest, nutrition, moderate exercise (ask doc) and hydration are all factors. women tend to feel more energetic in their second trimester then get tired agian in their third. good luck
To continue what? Sleeping? Of course, if you need it. There is a lot going on in your body right now.





You don't say how much sleep you are getting at night -- if you are not getting enough that is probably one place to start. You probably need at least a full 8 hours per night. Some folks can get by on less, others need 10 hours a night.





I hope you are taking your prenatal vitamins and taking at least some light exercise -- walking 20 minutes a day is ideal.





And congratulations!
It's perfectly normal to feel tired. If you can rest, then you should rest. I wish I could rest when I needed to. The baby is fine. Some people say to stay active... My advice is to listen to your body. If your body says rest, then rest. If your body says get up and go, then get up and go!





Best of luck to you!
Atg 3 months, you should feel like you aren't even pregnant. I was tired my whole pregnancy. Turns out I was anemic. Most women get anemia during pregnancy, but I had anemia before hand so it doubled during my pregnancy. After I was given iron pills, my stamina picked up.
SLEEP!!!! is the best thing for you at this point, if u feel like u need a rest go for it, u will feel so much better. i dont believe it will hurt the baby it will just keep wearing you down. it will gett better but also come back and u could be just sitting there and next thing u know u will be out
Just sleep it off, the baby takes a lot out of you...you need sleep for the baby to grow , also be sure to take your prenatal vitamins like they were prescribed. GL
You need the rest. Sleeping is good for you, as long as you make sure you're still eating, drinking, etc. If you're still very concerned, check with your doc.





Good luck!
Sleep won't weaken the baby. If you're tired and you have the luxery of sleeping do it! And get an extra nap in for us working moms! LOL! :) There are days when I doze off at my desk.
no you need all the sleep you can get
Weaken the baby??? Call your doctor
sleep is good for you

No comments:

Post a Comment