Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am looking for advice from any women who have PCOS. Just wondering how you deal with it. Thanks.?

I have had PCOS for 10 years now and just looking for advice. How do you deal with things like weight gain and abnormal hair growth. I am on metformin. I will be going to the doctor soon to be put on Clomid to try for pregnancy for the second time. Just any input you have would be appreciated. Thank you!I am looking for advice from any women who have PCOS. Just wondering how you deal with it. Thanks.?
I have PCOS. The Metformin has worked wonders (lost that weight and bloatiness real fast) They also put me on Meridia for a while to get rid of that excess weight I'd gained over the years from having it so I could kinda start over. The other thing I found important is to use birth control pills. Those three things combined made me normal again. I'm healthier, no longer overweight and feel a lot better about myself. I avoid starches like the plague too and that's helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment