Thursday, July 29, 2010

37 weeks preg with first- advice from other women in same situation please?

I am SOOO tired and sore. I have put on like, 20 kilos!!! Even though it doesn't look like that much. My feet and legs kill and are a little puffy, as are hands. My back hurts, I have the worst gastric reflux and trouble sleeping, I have had many Braxton hicks and pains round abdomen... god I feel SO heavy its like I can't carry my own weight.





Is it normal to feel this crap!??? Will I have enough energy to give birth?! God I am so tired. Help me gals!37 weeks preg with first- advice from other women in same situation please?
Im 38 weeks gone with my second and i can so sympathise with you!


I cant believe i feel so worn out, i dont sleep cos i cant sleep! i cant eat anything cos im constantly bloated, my poor feet are so swollen i can just about get my shoes on!!





Whats killing me the most at the moment is the pressure im feeling in my back and hips, i can barely walk. Im constantly crying cos my pelvis feels like its about snap in half and my 4 year old bless him has started asking me if i need to hold his hand up the stairs while i go to the toilet! its very depressing!! i mean dont get me wrong it is all for a very good cause but christ is it too much to ask to pee without feeling like im trying to pass a bowling ball???





What annoys me the most is seeing my other pregnant friends who look and feel fantstic and im so miserable, i think BAH sod you!!!!


i know its gonna be over soon but not soon enough if you ask me!





Ive been having on off contractions since last wed morning and i just found out my baby is face up and causing me even more pressure on my back and hips so lovely eh!





The joys of being pregnant! i hope you start feeling better soon, but your not alone i too feel just as crappy!


good luck with the birth xxxxxx 37 weeks preg with first- advice from other women in same situation please?
It's normal to feel this way, and it's normal to wonder if you're going to be able to pull off birth, since you're exhausted already and everyone compares it to the physical equivalent of running a marathon. The good news is, once the moment comes, not only will most of this crap go away with having the baby, but your adrenaline and excitement will kick in so high, you won't notice you're tired, and you'll do fine with the birth. Best of luck to you!
Prayer To The Blessed Virgin, never known to fail.








Oh most beautiful flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful vine of splendor of heaven, blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin assist me in my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein, You are my Mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me into necessity. (Make your request). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us that have recourse to thee (3 times). Holy Mary I place this cause in your Hands, (3 times).





Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days. You must publish it and it will be granted to you.
It's perfectly normal to feel this crap! Sorry hun... but it will all be over soon. Don't worry about having the energy to give birth though, adrenaline will kick in and you'll be too excited and busy to be as tired as you have been. Just get some rest before the big day and treat yourself to whatever you fancy to keep your spirits up. Good luck!!!
That discomfort you're feeling is Mother Nature's way of convincing you to do whatever it takes to push that baby out (when the time comes.)
You go Prozy!!! Make sure you have enough energy left to get on Answers and let us know how you and the babby are doing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment