Saturday, July 31, 2010

Women answer only I need some advice?

For my last two periods I have not bleed red blood at all it is just dark black looking and just now and then on my pad. I am 25 years old just want to know if this has happened to anyone else. Am going to the doctor just want to know what you think.Women answer only I need some advice?
it's pretty normal; when your blood comes out dark it is usually just old and that normally happens near the end of your period. it's not a big deal :)Women answer only I need some advice?
im 12 and your 25 and i know the answer and you don't . wow what has the world come to ?anyways it is normal it is a clot but a flowing clot, it's kinda hard to explain it like a clogged drain. i mean all that blood coming out of your body it is BOUND to get clogged up . it isn't anything to worry about
**** gurl your gunna die, or your pregnant
pretty normal for late periods, check wbmed .com

No comments:

Post a Comment