Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can any women offer me some much needed advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
Your wife obviously loves you for you or she wouldn't have married you.


This is a very personal decision that you have to make.


I do prefer circumsized penises, but it is a choice that you will need to evaluate all of the pros and cons of.Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
You really want to do that??? I heard it hurts a shitload when you are older... Like not describable
i never noticed a difference. i cannot imagine a man even considering doing that for a woman.....


besides foreplay is more fun when he is un-circumcised!
doesnt that hurt or do they do something different on adults than babys
in my honest opinion, it doesn't matter. I'm 38 weeks pregnant and expecting our first baby boy. So we too are drifting on the question of if baby should get circumsized... well to me its either or. it doesn't feel different, you might feel a little bit more free (you know, with out the whole inch of skin, lol) but, I'm pretty sure you would definetly suprise your wife if you did get it done with out her knowing, just make sure you tell her, cause she might not notice right away.
i had a friend who had sex with both she liked the guy that want better than the guy that was. you should probably ask your wife and see if its something she would like you to do
I wouldn't surprise her if I were you. That's a pretty permanent change, and you'll want to get her opinion before she wonders what else you might have been up to while you were away!
For most people being circumcised is a matter of religion or hygiene. Although I have read articles that stated that men who were uncircumcised actually enjoy sex more and get more pleasure from it because when the foreskin is removed the tip of the penis becomes exposed and loses up to 50% of its sensitivity! Once erect an uncircumcised penis is the same as a circumcised one because the foreskin retracts so I would wait to discuss this with your wife and I would also discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor to make sure you are fully informed first.
Don't do it. It feels better for a woman when your not circumcised.
DON'T DO IT !!! Here is a link to a page where men talk about the difference after they were circumcised. God gave you that skin cuz it feels good. Get rid of it and you get rid of a lot of the feeling.





http://www.circumcision.org/adults.htm
I am not sure about the sexual difference, sorry. My husband has been circumsiced and he is wonderful. My sister's husband is not circumsised and she tells me they have a wonderful sex life. I don't really think it makes a difference in feel or performance, if that is what you are asking. Do what is right for you and her. Did she ask you to do this? Best of luck in whatever you decide!
It doesn't matter for me.


I even would not consider it as any surprise... Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment