Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can any women please give me some much needed advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please give me some much needed advice?
I will give you the true skinny if you want it. From a grandma's


perspective and a medical perspective, and a wive's


perspective.


#1) Your penis does not belong to you. You just carry it around and use it to urinate thru. The only other use it has is for the pleasure of your wife!!! So you cannot make this decision on your own.


On the other hand, from a medical perspective, a penis that


is circumcised is easier to keep clean and is more disease-


free. Uncircomcised males are the primary reason for


bladder infections in women!! Also, you will like this part,


there is much greater sexual pleasure for the male since


the penis is more sensitive. You also have the benefit of


a longer penis during erection.


You wife will also like all of these goodies, but the end


decision is not yours, it is hers--unless of course you are


orthodox Jew. Then its the churches decision.Can any women please give me some much needed advice?
Have you had that conversation with her. It is really your choice. I like the circumcission cause of the feel. But not much of a difference then not circumcised. From what i understand men that are not have more feeling than men who are.
i dont know, maybe you should talk to her about it, i know it will ruin the suprize but its well worth it! :) just in case! because what if she does like it and you change it?
Does she like it? If she does then dont do it.
it all depends!! all womens bodies are differnt!! you NEED to talk to her about it if u have no idea what her preference is!! now if she has ever made a negative comment about it i would go for it!!
Does your wife not like your uncircumcised penis? I would not do it if I were you.
Husband had a circumcision several years after we were married. No different at all.
Go for it. She definetely isn't going to like it any less. I had a husband that was uncircumsized and although it didn't really bother me I didn't really care for it either
I have only been with circumsized men, so I can't say for personal experience, but I know that this is one of those hot-button issues from doing research on it before I had my son last year.





From what I understand from my reading, the differences between circumsized and uncircumsized is very little, and it all boils down to personal preference.





Most women can't tell the difference during sex, and some men say that the penis is less sensitive afterwards.





Some people like the look of a circumsized penis much better, and some people don't care at all, or like it uncircumsized.





As you've grown up uncircumsized, you obviously know that with only basic personal hygeine, it is no cleaner or safer, STD-wise, to be circumsized.





I did decide to have my son circumsized, because where we are living, I don't know of a single uncircumsized male, and I don't want him to feel 'different' from his daddy and the other boys. I'm just guessing, but maybe your wife is from a place like I am, and your's was the only uncircumsized penis she's ever seen.





If it's something like that, and you really just want to do this to make her feel more comfortable, and you've thought about it long and hard, then I'd say go ahead.





But if she's said something negative, maybe about how the sex would be better, or you are even slightly apprehensive about the surgury, then I would wait. At least think about it a little longer, or even talk to her about it if you want.





I have read that the surgury is slightly more likely to have complications (like post-surgical infection, or bleeding) when done in adults as when done in infants.





Good luck in your decision!
I've been with my husband for 4 years and he was my first and i never had another man so i wouldnt know if it feels better but it definately looks better !!! lol
I don't think you should do it . Why would you want to has she complained? By the way there is no difference and if anyone tells you they are full of it.
Unless your wife has expressed a real desire for you to be circumsised then I would not do it. There is absolutely no difference in the feel for a woman (or so I understand). I have also heard that it is VERY painful to get done as an adult.
having experienced both circumcised and uncircumcised men, i will tell you that it feels no different for the women. however, YOU will feel much less after the surgery.


why would she want you to have such a painful surgery? i would also not have a drastic surgery like that without consulting her first.

No comments:

Post a Comment