Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can guys know when women want their advice or just listen to them vent their problems?

Been in situations where women seemed to want me to offer some sort of advice then later gets angry about it. Or there was one where all I said was ';yeah';, ';uh-huh';, ';hmm';, ';yes'; to show I was listening but not ';interfering'; and she thought that I wasn't listening properly. Then there was one where the girl claimed she was giving me ';the signs'; but I swear I didn't recognized and she expected me to know right away. Wouldn't it be just simple if women said plainly: ';Hey, I want your advice';? What's the deal women?How can guys know when women want their advice or just listen to them vent their problems?
women are complicated, they think that guys can read minds like other women can. usually you can tell when a women's venting because she'll just go on and on and on . if she want's your advice you know because she'll be talking to you about another guy. it's ok buddy. sometimes i don't know what my friends are trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment