Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can any women please give me some much needed advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please give me some much needed advice?
why change yourself? your wife loves you for who you are. you may also want to ask this int he society section in the sexuality area.....Can any women please give me some much needed advice?
Yes it does feel different to be with acircumcized man versus a non-circumsized man. In my opinion it feels better when they are NOT circumcised. I would ask your wife what she thinks about it.Does she complain that you aren't circumsized? If she has no preference...then stay how you are. Can you even fathom how that is going to hurt????? Even when you pee??? Thats why newborn little boys cry when they pee! IT HURTS!!! I doubt your wife cares wether you have foreskin or not..I'm sure she loves you regardless. I'd ask her before you make a final decision!
Ok, I'll take a crack at this. I've been happily married for 18 years. My husband is circumcised, and I was never with an uncircumcised man, so I don't know if its any different. But what I wonder is: do you really want to go through all that pain for something you don't actually know if she wants? If she married you as you are, maybe she loves you that way? Has she ever expressed a desire for this? You may also want to consider the issue of loss of sensation.





Personally, I'd say discuss it with her first, its not something you should do lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment