Saturday, July 31, 2010

Can any women give me some much needed advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women give me some much needed advice?
Wow, Ive never heard of a gift like that!! Has she mentioned that she wants you be circumcised?? How do you know she doesnt like it the way it is???Can any women give me some much needed advice?
Well does your wife want you to be cirmucised?? If she does then go for it. I have heard it makes the sexual experience for you worse but that could be a myth.
My husband is not, and I might think he'd gone a bit batty if I left for vacation and came back to that.
o man... anyways... my hubby is cirumcised.. BUT from personal expierence i had a long term bf before him and he wasnt... me personally i like cirumcised better than non but...


none of the men on my side of the family (dad, g-pa or brother) are either. Im 15 weeks pregnant and had the discussion with my family that if i have a boy i was going to cirumcise it and my father and i got into the discussion that all the mens feeling is there and if you circumcise it then it ';totatly ruins'; the guy but like i said its different for each woman. i guess my mom likes it so...... i just find it.... not to be mean to you but grose... i would do some research on it though.. depending on your age and all that. are there any risks now? just google it or something and im sure you can find some info on it... but personally im for cirumcism!!!
Ugh why would a want a mutilated penis. Uncut feels so much better to a woman the skin reduces friction.
To me a circumcised penis is so much more sexy and attractive.. Its good for health reason and hygiene. Hope u heal well and have lots of fun when u do..lol
It doesn't feel any different to me...


Does your wife want you to be circumsized? Has she mentioned it at all? Do you feel uncomfortable. This is really a question only you can answer. But, my opinion is if it ain't broke, don't ';fix'; it. Your wife is married to you, not your uncirced penis and I'm sure she loves you all the same! It doesn't make a sexual difference in the least.
Since my husband is the only person I have been with and he is circumcised already I couldn't say.
hmmm...has your wife expressed an interest in you getting circ'd...or would this be a TOTAL surprise?? Remember...she did marry you when you were uncircumcised.





Personally, I like my hubby all natural. I think I would be a little shocked if I came home and something was so intimately different about him.





If you are doing this for YOU because you want to be circumcised, then I say go for it (but I would probably mention it to my wife if I were you)
well never been with a man non circumcised don't know if it would make much difference to her sexually but from what i heard the guy is more sensitive ??
I think it's dangerous for a grown man to get circumcised: more pain, extended recovery time. I have read that not being circumcised actually increases sexual pleasure, but I'm not sure if this is true or not. You don't really indicate that this has been an issue medically, so why bother? I think, honestly, that if my husband was not circumcised and he just randomly got circumcised, I'd feel a little weired out.

No comments:

Post a Comment