Thursday, July 29, 2010

I keep screwing up with women. Advice?

I'm an intelligent guy almost 20 years old with a passion for chemistry. I'm confident which probably comes from my academic acheivements but introverted and seems to lack in social skills and uncomfortable especially in the loud party and drinking scene and prefer alone time. I'm immune to social pressure and don't really care what others think. I attract the type of girls I like which is the alpha female type (think I like this type because most of the females in my family are alpha females) but can't seem to keep them or even have a good conversation with them because I get nervous and run out of topics to say. I know we have a lot to say from the sciences, to literature, to politics, to random things like our day or the latest issue or cosmo or economist magazine. I can dominate a discussion in class but I can't really say anything good when I'm nervous around a female. In the end, they seem frustrated and leaves or things turn into a bad argument and we end up not talking to each other afterwards or the last girl hit a bad memory from my childhood and I became approval seeking like a ';nice guy'; in No more Mr. Nice Guy by Glover and it was the opposite of what she was attracted to so she left. I talk well to my close female friends because I'm confortable around them and trust them. My best guy friend and my close female friends said I looked cute to girls.





I read a lot of social books and I am really good at the theoretical part but when I put it to practice, its a different story. My friend suggested player manuals which I did buy and read through but I wouldn't be myself and the techniques mostly (if not all) seem manipulative. I'm not looking for a fling or a one night stand but is looking for an equal who I believe could understand me, at least average looking, let me by myself and encourage me to be my best self, and definitely someone whom I can have an interesting conversation with. I'm I really asking for too much.





I found that if the person is not intelligent, I get bored but if they were too intelligent, I seemed to get manipulated and/or steamrolled.





I keep screwing up with women. Advice?
ALCOHOLI keep screwing up with women. Advice?
player manuals???


social books???


omg you need this BAD.


be yourself honey. there will be some1 like you out there.


hopefully.
MAN I GOT THE ANSWER YOU NEED.


1- YOU HAVE BEEN WITH THE WRONG WONEN


2- YOU NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU NEED THEM. ITS BETTER YOU ACT LIKE YOU DON'T YOU WILL FEEL MORE CONFORTABLE TELLING THEM WHATEVER.


THEY WILL TAKE IT AS A TRAIT OF CONFIDENT.


IT WORKS FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment