Saturday, July 31, 2010

Approach and conversation (need proper advice from women and guys. Women especially)?

Hey guys. Well I am starting to really talk with a lot of women and eventually want to end up in a relationship. I am looking for a real relationship with real connection between me and my partner to be. The question I have is how do you approach a girl and spark her interest through conversation? In other words wut are good methods for approaching the girl. But also how do you spark her to be interested. If you guys could really help me out would appreciate. Just kind of confused about thisApproach and conversation (need proper advice from women and guys. Women especially)?
I found some really good Videos, btw way by girls, giving guys advice on that topic.


Its on YouTube, just make a search, you will find tons of it. There are ';channels'; just giving dating tips and advice and such. I prefer the tips by girls of course :)Approach and conversation (need proper advice from women and guys. Women especially)?
just go up to her %26amp; say hey, how are you? just thought Id say hi Im _______. are you from this area? go to school here or ....? then just let it go from there- if she wants to talk offer her a drink, make sure she's comfortable, has a seat etc...
Find areas of common interest. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment