Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need your advice women?

Im a very shy person and its hard for me to talk to a girl..any advice for me on how to approach a girl or how to talk to her? please help. theres been a girl that i really liked and i knew she thought i was cute but i never talked to her cause i was too shy and i dont want this to happen again.I need your advice women?
just go and talk to her like you would talk with your close friends :]


try not to think of her as the girl you like but just a girl. i know its hard to do it that way but it does work if you really really try. good luck!I need your advice women?
If you like someone...just get over the shyness and just talk to them!


It's not so hard ones you try a little. And try to find someone with common interest as you, so its easier to converse with them, so its easy to approach them. :)
Grow a set and just say hi.
:::::pulls out the pocorn::::
just talk to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment