Saturday, July 31, 2010

Christian women, what advice would you give to a single Christian...?

man who plans on marrying someday in the near future?





Any tips, insights, revelations you'd like to share that may be helpful for me to know? (Including stuff that sometimes we males just don't get). Thanks!Christian women, what advice would you give to a single Christian...?
Just love her and tell her daily, be affectionate, give hugs, value her opinion, tell her so, praise her, write a few loving words to her. Remind her how special she is.





Don't make the mistake that since God has given you headship, that you rule the bank accounts, remember you are joint heirs here and act like this in everything. (Think of her as your sister in the Lord too). Treat and value your marriage as though it is priceless. As the finest piece of china! Your marriage covenant is like a three stranded cord. When you unravel , she and God (another strand ) is there to hold you up, when she unravels you and God hold her up! When you both fail, God the thrid strand holds you both up! You, Her and God create a powerful rope and I believe this three stranded rope is the strongest!





Be masculine enough, to notice her emotional needs, her sexual needs, her spiritual needs( not nescessarily in this order) ...we all have a unique personality. She may not require tons of hugs, etc...';Knowing your wife'; ... means just that...read her like a book, discover her dreams, her inner value system...her undiscovered talents. Learn what makes her happt, sad, etc. Discover patiently....what broke her heart in her past...why...where she is frail... do this slowly sothat she will be able to show you trustingly her vulernable parts. She will love you all the more for being patient and loving. If she feels you re prying back off! Do this all with a tender heart, one that the Lord would praise you for, Intimacy really mean '; In too me see';!. Show her your parts too, teach her lovingly if she is shy!





Get over disappointments quickly, don't pout! Act like a man in these area...a spirit filled man! Never go to bed angry. Forgiveness is such a thing of beauty!





At any real signs of failure...seek help. Nip all in the bud!





Go to at least one marriage enrichment retreat, classes....learn how to enrichen marriage, keeping it fresh.





Sexual problems...seek help! Don't let problems start!





Find a good church for you both...one where you both have opportunities for growth. Consider her needs if you get into ministry.





Help with housework, child rearing, baby bathing, changing diapers. Be a man. Learn how to repair things! Ask for help.





Follow God, your Father and you will be fine!





God bless and may you have much future happiness and joy!Christian women, what advice would you give to a single Christian...?
1. Talking about God all the time is really boring.


2. Talking about the Bible all the time is really boring


3. Talking about yourself all the time is really boring


4. Find in the Bible where it says buy me a lot of things and get religious real quick


5. Are you still standing there? I said buy me things.
Pray without ceasing! Don't marry until you know that you know, that you know, that she is the one that God has for you.





While you are dating/courting practice keeping your flesh under control and don't yield to temptation.





Be a man of prayer and meditation (on the Word) Let your yes be yes and your no be no. Be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath.





Train up your children to serve the Lord with all diligence





Be warm and tenderhearted but be a man of conviction.





Mostly, walk in love because love conquers all!
I'm not sure I have good advice for you, but I am starring this in hopes that one of my contacts might!





You already have quality #1 --- godliness. I would say something very attractive in a man is stillness and masculinity. But I don't know how one would learn that, exactly!
As a single Christian woman, all I can say is, it's ok to be single. When the Lord feels it's time to drop some gal into your life, be ready. But be sure.





I know a lot of single women who do volunteer work. Get involved with something you are passionate about. See what happens.
Addicted said it best! ';Because he is so submitted to God'; We should all be so blessed!





No wait I want to add to that Strawberry said it even better than Addicted we should all be even more blessed! Ok strawberry I want you to pray for me and my husband and I submit your statement to God right now asking him to bless me with a marriage as such!
my husband is the BEST!!!!!!!!! he submits himself to God and submits ME to God as well.... whatever MY decisions are, he backs me all the way... and that respect and kindness COMPELS me to ask him HIS opinion about EVERY decision I make.... crazy, I know.... because he is soooo submitted to God it is waaaaay easy to submit to him.........
I can't really say because in my case, I really believe I am with my perfect mate and that God crossed our paths. I would say be patient and maybe the same will happen to you.
Treat her as person and not a possession.Love her don't rule her. and let her be herself. God Bless.
Don't sweat the small stuff.
Don't force it buddy.





Mrs. Right will come around when she comes around.
find a women first. then think about marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment