Thursday, July 29, 2010

Periods, morning after pill...any advice women/docs please..?

I finished my period last wednesday, then took the morning after pill ( Levonelle) on Friday, about 30 hours after unprotected sex. Now, I think I have my period, but is this normal..or could it just be bleeding caused by the morning after pill? I also read Levonelle could seriously muck up your cycle..any advice is appreciated please.Periods, morning after pill...any advice women/docs please..?
The pill pretty much just gives you an excess amount of the hormone that makes you have a period. This expels an egg even if it has attached to the placental wall. So, the bleeding is probably due to the pill and will most likely be short. If it continues for more than a normal period, I would contact a doctor.
  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment