Saturday, July 31, 2010

Women's Advice (17-22 preferablly) about predicament?

There is a girl I find attractive , for a variety of reasons, and I've been talking to her regularly about just typical shared interests. WE flirt a little but I don't know how to handle the situation. She works somewhere I visit regularly , like 5-6 times a week, so I don't know if it would be akward to really flirt with her in a semi-public environment. Also, would a girl feel akward in this situation? I'm confident but I don't want to do anything she would find offensive or rude.





ThanksWomen's Advice (17-22 preferablly) about predicament?
ok, as long as you talk respectfully to her it shouldn't be a problem. Just talk like you would when you were flirting before. nothing more nothing less. then as time moves on, you can progress like small touches, and visiting her sometimes, just take it slow, don't worry.


I'm 18 btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment